Monday, October 12, 2015

Taylor VS The Haters

Now, we all know Taylor has her haters! But she just tends to 'shake them off' no matter what!
Here are some times when Taylor totally bet those haters! (And totally nailed it!)

Responding to a bullied fans on Instagram:




See how amazing she is?

Responding to false gossip articles:
"I know when not to read an article. Is it going to help my day? Is it important for my life? If the answer is no, then I just don't click . . . I'm careful about getting sucked into the rabbit hole that is the Internet because, as a songwriter, I don't have the option of having thick skin. As a writer you have to be open to everything, and that includes pain, rejection, self-doubt, fear. I deal with that enough on my own. If you look hard enough, you could find somebody on the Internet criticizing every single thing about you. If you're me."

Silencing those horrible hackers:


Taylor should totally open an agony Aunt section in a newspaper! Then she really would be Aunt Becky... ;)


And just looks what happens when you shake off those haters? A good lesson for everyone to learn from!

No comments:

Post a Comment